Q: HOW MANY SPARK PLUGS DO I NEED FOR A 93 LEXUS ES300

asked by on September 04, 2017

How many spark plugs WOULD you need to do a tune up?AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HAVE MY BRAKES BLED

Spark Plugs Replacement $98.11 - $669.97 Get a Quote
Brake System Flush $97.95 - $123.94 Get a Quote

Your car has six spark plugs, three on each "side" or "bank" of the engine. To obtain a detailed, written estimate of the cost to replace those 6 plugs, please use YourMechanic’s spark plug replacement service page. To have the brakes bled, please refer to YourMechanic’s brake system fluid replacement/bleeding service page. For all other desired repair or diagnostic services, please select from the comprehensive list of services at YourMechanic’s List of Repair and Diagnostic Services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr