Q: Battery saver mode came on again?

After I got the message "battery saver mode" in my 2012 Chrysler 300 the first time. I took it to Tire Plus and said it was my alternator went bad so I replaced it with a new one and also battery was fine from there didn't get the message anymore. Fast forward a couple months now and I got the message again so I took it back to Tire Plus they checked it and said alternator is good and battery nothing wrong at all. They ran a few more test and nothing came up everything passed they even drove it and message wasn't there anymore. They didn't see anything wrong and didn't know why it showed that message. When I drove it the message didn't come up at all. Later as I'm driving the message shows up again for some reason don't know why it did that when they told me everything is good. Is there something wrong? What does it do that?

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Check the wires on the alternator and make sure that they are clean and tight. Check the ground circuit on the fuse box and insure that its grounded properly. Check the battery for a load with a load tester. It is possible that the battery could have a burned cell even though it may have 12.6 volts. If you need further assistance with your battery saver message on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Battery saver mode came on again?