Q: Car radio

The other day I was changing radio in my car and as I was fiddling with it there was a spark,from there onwards my interior light,clock and radio doesn't work,what have I done?

Depending on the make and model of the vehicle, the radio, clock, and dome ,lights may be on the same circuit and can be as simple as a blown fuse, or fuses. Sometimes there can be more than one fuse for these components, again depending on the type of vehicle. Consult your owner’s manual for a diagram of your fuse box, or fuse boxes if equipped with more than one. If you do not have the owner’s manual and the fuse box is not labeled, try searching online for a diagram to your make and model vehicle. Check the fuse/fuses linked to the radio, clock, and dome lights and replace if needed. If all the fuses are good, then you may need to have an electrical specialist diagnose/trace the wiring to see if any damage occurred.