Q: Why the Fuel pump relay will not kick in using the key switch

Why Fuel relay will not kick in off of the key i can make it kick in mamnualy and the fuel pump will run but the injectors will not fire Why will not it kick the fuel relay in an let the injectors fire

Hello - The fuel pump power path includes the fuse, and the fuel pump relay (triggered by the ignition switch). The injectors are fired by the engine control module (PCM for Ford fans). There are 2 potentially separate issues here. For assistance in sorting them out, I would recommend having a car is not starting inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.