Q: Electrical problems with my lights.

No console lights no tail lights all other lights and gauges works

Hi there. The console lights and the tail lights are on the same circuit for your vehicle. Check the fuse box for a blown fuse. If there is no blown fuses, then check the wiring in the cab and see if any wires are loose or corroded. Tighten any lights that are loose and make sure that they are clean. If there is no loose wires and all of the wires are in good condition, then the parking light switch may have a fault and would need replaced. If you need further assistance with your lighting system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.