Q: The fuel pump and dashboard lights indicator shut off after the 4 wires in the neutral safety switch shorted out

fuel pump and instrument cluster indicator lights of this car shut off even the key is on after got shorted the 4 wires of neutral safety switch,.when you bypass the starter motor the injectors normally functioning will as the distributor with spark.my concern is what is the possible damage to be fixed cause of nss shorted?

3. The fuel pump and dashboard lights indicator shut off after the 4 wires in the neutral safety switch shorted out