Q: Four wheel drive light indicator came on, vehicle won't start now.

Just recently I had to replace the low beam indicator in the fuse box (Duralast 20601) to get the low beam lights to work, and now when I tried to start my vehicle the check engine light came on and the four wheel drive light indicator came on, the vehicle will not start, and my four wheel drive switch doesn't switch from 2WD, auto, or 4Hi and 4Low.

Hi there. Check the fuse box and see if any fuses blown out when replacing the low beam indicator. If all of the fuses are in good shape and work, then check the wires on the switch and see if there is a loose connection. Also, go under the vehicle and check the harness to the motor on the transfer case and make sure that its tight. If everything seems to be in good condition, then either the switch went out of the motor on the transfer case went out. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting due to the 4WD light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Four wheel drive light indicator came on, vehicle won't start now.