Q: I have a 2011 Audi A5 quatro 2.0T, it has 55K miles. Needs an oil change and turn off the service message.

I have a 2011 Audi A5 quatro 2.0T, it has 55K miles. The service message is on and I know it needs an oil change. I believe the service is, replace the air filter, the pollen filter, and check the sun roof mechanism, and change the oil. Also turn off the service message in the dash board LCD when done. Can you provide me a quote for that?

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Hello. You are right. Your vehicle does need these filters changed and the oil changed during this service. It will also need to have a complete vehicle inspection as part of this service. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to you to [do the services on your vehicle] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/change-oil-and-filter