Q: Engine light blinking and the oil light come on. Accelerates slow but when you get to about 30 mph it smooth out. Then when you slow down it start shake.

https://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000076603/The-Wendell-4761-Riggins-Rd-Dublin-OH-43016/Aj car will not turn over it want to but does not bank 2 oxygen sensor came up on code and misfire we change coils and spark plug right front plug wet with oil just got in value cover gaskets and plugs antifreeze put every month and half when turn heat car does not want to accelerate get to around 35 and smooth out slow down start shaking engine light blinking and oil light on dip stick not reading correct

For the cylinder that has excessive oil in it, the oil is either coming in for the piston rings being worn or the valve guide is leaking on the intake valve causing the engine to consume the oil. If the engine has a cylinder with too much oil in it, it will cause the cylinder to have a misfire. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your engine for an internal oil leak.

3. Engine light blinking and the oil light come on. Accelerates slow but when you get to about 30 mph it smooth out. Then when you slow down it start shake.