Q: Just replaced pressure plate and clutch disc wondering if it's possible that I put it in backwards would my truck still run

Just wondering if my truck would still run if I put the clutch disc in backwards or wrong

The clutch cannot be put in wrong. If you have are having problem with the clutch not releasing then you may have to pump the pedal up and down all the way down and up to to get the clutch system bled of ait and it will self adjust. If pressure plate does not release after all the air is out of the hydraulic clutch then you may have a defective clutch pressure plate. I have seen where you will have to pump the pedal 25 or more times to get the clutch to start working correctly.

3. Just replaced pressure plate and clutch disc wondering if it's possible that I put it in backwards would my truck still run