Q: Exhaust and radiator.

Belief that the exhaust mounts are broken causing erratic vibration with the smell of fuel to go along with it. The radiator is brand new with to Brittany France and it suddenly overheating again after a week from installation.

A: This sounds like potentially a catalytic co...

This sounds like potentially a catalytic converter issue in addition to broken exhaust mounts. The smell of fuel along with the overheating suggests that the catalytic converter may be clogged. As you may know the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases to cleaner exhaust. When the catalytic converter becomes clogged, this does not allow the car to expel the toxic combustion gases (think of a clogged sink) which then backs up into the exhaust system causing overheating and very rich fuel smells as you describe. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this overheating issue and make necessary repairs including replacing your catalytic converter.