Q: How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature?

The windshield wiper mist feature gives you a single wipe with the windshield wiper blades. This is perfect for when you drive through mist, or any other form of light condensation. The mist feature is controlled by the windshield wiper lever, which is located on the steering column. Move the lever to the mist setting, which has an image of a windshield with the wipers all the way to the right. This setting is one notch below the off setting. If you would like your wipers to wipe more than once, simply hold the lever down.

Tip

The mist feature will only work when the vehicle is in On/Run or Acc/Accessory.

• How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?