Q: I have hummer h3 that needs a raditor i have the raditor need to know your labor fee and do have to buy antifreeze and.i have spar

I have a 2007 Hummer H3 in need of a radiator I have the radiator need to know labor fees and do I have to buy antifreeze also have spark plugs coil pack need to know labor fee for that too

To obtain the requested quote, please visit YourMechanic’s radiator replacement service page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. If using your own parts, when reviewing your quote online, just open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote leaving only the labor charge. If you desire spark plug replacement, follow the same procedure using YourMechanic’s spark plug replacement service page. For all other desired repair or diagnostic services, please select from the comprehensive list of services at YourMechanic’s List of Repair and Diagnostic Services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• I have hummer h3 that needs a raditor i have the raditor need to know your labor fee and do have to buy antifreeze and.i have spar