Q: Is it dangerous to driver or damaging to the car -if control arms are not repaired within a month

When I stop the car-it springs forward after I have stopped- like I slammed on the brakes

Hello, thank you for writing in. While the car jerking forward as you stop can be related to a few different components. Something like this can come from the engine mounts, to the brakes, to the suspension. The control arms would definitely have an effect on this. If you are also having high RPMs then you may even be looking at an engine issue. If you are sure that the control arms are to blame, then you want to get them replaced as soon as possible. If they are in very bad shape, you are at risk of damaging the other components in the suspension that depend on the control arms to compensate for forces at play. You may not be in immediate harms way, but by the sound of it, the car should be driven as minimally as possible. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Is it dangerous to driver or damaging to the car -if control arms are not repaired within a month