Q: Rattle under bonnet

Holden zafira 2003 had new water pump and timing chain replace also new radiator and oil sump after a slight accident, car still going through oil and has developed a rattle under the bonnet

Good day:

Unfortunately, we don’t see a lot of Holden Zafira’s here in the United States, so it’s difficult to give you an accurate diagnosis of what might be rattling under the bonnet of your car. If you just had three items changed, it’s likely that a bracket may be have left loose which causes the rattle; or if the vehicle was damaged during an accident, a different metallic component is damaged and needs to be replaced. i would recommend having a different mechanic inspect your Holden for any further damage or to see if they can find something loose so they can make the right repairs. Cheers.

3. Rattle under bonnet