Q: The heater doesn't work, defrost works a little, fan doesn't turn on?

Heat not blowing from heater. Fan switch not working properly

Hi there. The blower fan switch not working may be, a blown blower motor fuse, a faulty blower motor relay, a faulty blower resistor, a faulty blower motor, and/or a faulty blower motor switch. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. The inoperative heater should be diagnosed, once blower operation is restored. I recommend having your vehicle’s heater is not working be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. The heater doesn't work, defrost works a little, fan doesn't turn on?