Q: Dash gauges acting weird.

The warning lights on the dash comes on sometimes. Also, the oil pressure gauge doesn't move sometimes.

Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement $88.87 - $411.13 Get a Quote

I can’t give you much advice without knowing which warning lights are coming on. As far as the oil pressure gauge is concerned, it could be a problem with the oil pressure sending unit, the sending unit circuit or the gauge. The problem could also be low engine oil pressure. My advice is to have your vehicle inspected by a professional, like one from YourMechanic.