Q: Severe grinding noise when accelerating on right side of front of vehicle. Video of wheel: https://youtu.be/nEgo_9Brw0c

asked by on March 22, 2018

Severe grinding noise when accelerating on right side of front of vehicle. I think it is a wheel bearing. I hope it is not because they are expensive to get changed. Video of wheel: https://youtu.be/nEgo_9Brw0c

Hi Chris. Thanks for contacting us and posting the video - it’s a huge help. Here is the bad news you don’t want to hear - it’s likely a wheel bearing. They should be replaced in pairs, so you’ll want to replace both driver and passenger side at the same time.