Q: Multiple warning lights but car runs fine

I recently had the 02 sensor and engine management sensor replaced. But having several things happening. The engine light is on, the message board reads ‘cruise control not available,’ a red light appears and reads ‘engine temperature too high,’ arrows go cold/hot back and forth. The car feels fine and runs fine. These warning messages are all that I can see are happening. What does all this mean?

Hello. You may have different problems occurring here. Since the Check Engine Light is on, I would scan the computer for codes first. The codes will give me a good idea of where to start with the diagnosis. Due to the other symptoms you are having, I would begin by thinking that there is an issue with the coolant temperature sensor or the circuit for it. This will cause the erratic temperature readings and even the Check Engine Light. I would not replace anything without scanning the computer first. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your Check Engine Light and perform any needed repairs.

3. Multiple warning lights but car runs fine