Q: Car sounds like its not getting fuel cranks normal. Fuel pump is working. Fuses and relays good. crank no start. No codes

I parked turned off my car. 5 minutes later tried to turn it back on. It cranks no start. No vibrations or noises/ knocks No previous issues. No engine codes. Fuses and relays good. Fuel pump is good. Car sounds normal when i try to start it. Seems like its not getting fuel. Just randomly quite on me. Was running just fine then wouldnt start back up. Fuel filter clog maybe?

Hi There, Try starting the car and if it does not start, turn the key off and then pull one of the spark plugs out to see if it is wet with fuel. If the spark plug is dry, then you know you have a fuel supply problem. If the spark plug is wet with fuel, I would suggest next checking for spark issues such as a failed ignition coil. Ignition coils are prone to randomly failing and causing the car to not start without warning as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. Car sounds like its not getting fuel cranks normal. Fuel pump is working. Fuses and relays good. crank no start. No codes