Q: Battery drained in under 24 hours

A new battery was use to run the engine and we left the terminals on battery till next day. the bus - Renault Master refused to start when ignition was turned on.

A: This may be caused by many possible issues ...

This may be caused by many possible issues such as a short in the electrical system, a bad grounding connection, a faulty alternator, or a weak battery. Without further details, this may be difficult to diagnose.

I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from Your Mechanic, come to your home to properly diagnose your battery and charging system and determine why your car will not start.