Q: I think my wheel bearing is worn but today my breaks went out and there is fluid leaking right behind the worn bearing could that

Could a worn bearing mess with my break fluid line

It is not very common for a noisy wheel bearing to cause the brakes to start leaking. If the rear brakes are leaking behind the drum brakes then most likely the wheel cylinders have started to leak from the brake wheel cylinder. You will need to have the rear drums hubs replaced along with diagnosing and replacing the rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders.

If you need assistance with this repair, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians come to your home to diagnose your brake system firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. I think my wheel bearing is worn but today my breaks went out and there is fluid leaking right behind the worn bearing could that