Q: had to make a sudden stop and now car makes a clicking sound when step on brakes

So the car in front made an abrupt sudden stop so i had to swerve and brake real hard, when i did my car clutched three times before actually stopping and now everytime i step on the brakes or slow down to turn it makes a creaking noise and it doesnt slow down fast enough nomore. ive to litterally stop mile away so avoid accident or step on ti all the way down.. i just changed my breaks 2weeks ago. So i dnt know wat i just did to her :( wats wrong

Hi there. The clicking sound you hear when braking might be a worn suspension component and not related to the brakes. Sway bar links for example can make clicking sounds when the bushings are worn. If ball joints are worn, the shifting of the spindle can cause a clicking type sound also. A loose strut can also make a similar sound. A sudden braking situation can cause loose suspension components to accelerate their warning signs and symptoms, but it could also be a warped rotor. It might be a good idea to have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection, so they can isolate the noise and verify what is damaged and requires repair.

3. had to make a sudden stop and now car makes a clicking sound when step on brakes