Q: when i put on the right turn signal both tail lights blink like hazard lights

when i put on the right turn signal both tail lights blink like hazard lights

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is a service bulletin out for this issue on GM vehicles, and you may want to check you VIN to see if your vehicle is included. The bulletin is: #PI01946A. The culprit is likely the flasher, bad wiring, or a faulty module. Start with the flasher, as they are easy to replace and relatively cheap. You can also perform further electrical tests and rule out the module, switch, and other wiring. Tracing down an electrical short will require a voltmeter and a wiring diagram. This kind of testing can be difficult without some prior knowledge. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. when i put on the right turn signal both tail lights blink like hazard lights