Q: after changing battery in car key wont turn in ignition

dash lights come on light in lower left side of dash continously flashing key wont turn

A: Try moving the steering wheel back and fort...

Try moving the steering wheel back and forth while turning the key. You should try this before continuing on to anything. If key still does not turn then you should try another key. The ignition should turn if it was working before the battery was removed. I suggest contacting one of our mobile experts if you end up needing to get this fixed. A certified technician can help you diagnose the issue with your key and help you fix it accordingly.