Q: Don't know the VIN number

I am not currently with my vehicle, I am not at the location of my vehicle therefore I can not give the VIN of the vehicle

A: Hi there. It will be hard to find the vehic...

Hi there. It will be hard to find the vehicle identification (VIN) unless you readily have access to any documentation for your vehicle, such as the registration card, insurance documents, any police reports, or vehicle history reports. Otherwise, you (or someone else) will need to be with the car to find the VIN number. You can find it on the driver's side door or visible through the windshield on the dashboard on most cars.