Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: You’ll find coat hooks available above the ...

You’ll find coat hooks available above the doors in the back (second row seating). These provide you with a way to hang light items (like clothing) to keep them out of the seats, and to prevent wrinkles or damage. Using them is simple, but there are a few things you’ll need to know:

1. Locate the coat hooks. They’re behind the grip bars above the second row windows.

2. Fold the coat hook down.

3. Hook your item in place.

4. When you’re done, fold the hook back in place.

Tips

• Don’t hang sharp objects from the coat hook. If the side curtain air bag deploys, those items can be launched into the cabin and cause serious injury.

• Don’t overload your coat hooks. They’re designed only for light loads. If your load is too heavy, the hook will break.