Q: whats the best gas station to get gas from not regarding price but regarding gas quality ?

asked by on November 04, 2016

i was just wondering what gas station should i be using frequently for gas, i only use CF at the moment. What do you think?

Hi there. The best places to go are any gas stations that have multiple gas pumps with a high volume of customers. This will allow the fuel to be as clean as possible. When you go to a small gas station or a large gas station with few customers, the fuel is not being cycled and moisture (water) accumulates at a high rate. This causes the engine to run colder than normal making the computer demand more fuel thus giving your vehicle a poor gas mileage. Try to avoid going to gas stations when the large fuel truck is pouring in fuel into the tanks. This stirs up the junk in the bottom of the fuel tanks of the station and makes their filters not work putting the junk in your car. I recommend going to either a Cheveron gas station, a Costco fuel station, a Fry’s or Fred Myer’s fuel station, or any truck stop fuel station with high traffic. When getting poor gas, this can destroy the fuel pump and fuel injectors. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with fuel system and help perform an injection flush.