Q: Lights coming on and shaking of the car

Hello, my car has been shaking when I drive it. And two lights keep coming on. One is the electronic stability program and the other is the emission control lamp.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Without knowing the make and model of your car, it is hard to give guidance on what the issue may be. Luckily since the warning lights have triggered, this means that a diagnostic trouble code has been triggered as well. Unless you have a scan tool, have a technician scan the vehicle, or take it to your local parts store. Many of them will scan your vehicle as a free service to you. This is the easiest way to figure out what sensor or component has singled for attention. After that, if you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.