I would like to know which engines are interchangeable in...

Q: I would like to know which engines are interchangeable in my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500

asked by on February 08, 2017

Just having trouble finding same year motor was wondering what years interchang mine is a dodge ram 1500 2003

Hi there. You can use any engine from 2003-2008 Dodge that was equipped with the same engine. In 2006 they used two different 5.7 engines so it would be important to check the engine code to make sure that it will match. You can also use the one out of the Durango with the same engine code.