Q: Air con not working and my car overheating but everything fill up

Car overheating and everything filled up

The air conditioning and engine cooling systems are diagnosed separately. The cause of no A/C can be determined through a non functioning A/C diagnostic. Engine overheating typically occurs if the engine cooling thermostat has failed, the water pump, or drive belt, has a problem, there’s a blockage in cooling passages, including through the radiator, cooling fans don’t work, the engine is out of tune, the head gasket(s) leak, coolant is leaking and thus the coolant level is too low, and a myriad of other possibilities. At your request, a certified mechanic can be dispatched to the location of your car to both fix the A/C and perform an engine overheating diagnostic. Please let us know how we can assist you further.

3. Air con not working and my car overheating but everything fill up