Q: Mitsubishi Endeavor overheating. Got waterpump and belt replaced less than a year ago what could it be

Car overheating put antifreeze in it not the problem had waterpump and belt replaced less than a year ago and happening in only a short 5 min distance

This may very well be a bad thermostat as this is often a common culprit of many overheating issues on most cars. The thermostat regulates the coolant flow in and out of your car’s engine. When this is stuck open or closed this can affect the car’s ability to circulate the coolant properly throughout the motor causing overheating problems very quickly. If you need to have the problem verified, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the overheating issue and perform any repairs required.

• Mitsubishi Endeavor overheating. Got waterpump and belt replaced less than a year ago what could it be