Q: Suspension problem

My car's suspension seems to have a problem.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Using descriptive words to give us an idea of what kind of problem your experiencing is very important in a situation like this. Descriptive words like moaning, squeaking, popping, clunking, etc., can really help give us an idea of where to start looking for the suspension problems you might be having, or even send us looking in a different direction if the noise doesn’t sound like a suspension issue. So while the information you provided is not enough for me to help give you an idea on your problem, the information I gave you will certainly help the mechanic who is inspecting your vehicle’s suspension.