Q: Ignition Coil

Are there issues with Ignition Coil in general with the 2006 SLK 350? I got one Ignition Coil replaced recently but another one stopped firing a day later.

Hello, when one ignition coil fails it is generally recommended to replace all coils at the same time. When one coil starts to fail or fails it increases resistance in the whole ignition system. It is not uncommon for multiple others to fail after one fails. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose your ignition system and replace any ignition coils as necessary.

3. Ignition Coil