Q: Car won't turn over or start

My car won't turn over or start, and the lights on the dash come on. I checked the fuses, battery cables, and starter connection, but didn't find anything.

You likely have an ignition switch problem, which is common with your vehicle. You could also have a starter relay problem, which could cause the same issue. The only way to verify the problem is to have an in-person inspection. I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose your starting issue and perform the right repairs.

3. Car won't turn over or start