Q: Car hard to start when warmed up

My car is hard to start after it has warmed, but starts easily when it is cold.

A: This is a very interesting problem. Usually...

This is a very interesting problem. Usually cars are harder to start when cold. There are many reasons why this could happen. The most likely cause is that one of the electronic modules or sensors are starting to break down when they get hot causing your truck to not be able to start. I would recommend asking for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose why your car is having trouble starting.