Q: Advice on changing automatic transmission fluid on an Infinity G35

asked by on May 17, 2016

I need to change my automatic transmission fluid on my Infiniti G35 with all-wheel drive. Is it simple as draining the refills or is the screen filter I should change as well? Do I add new fluid to the dipstick slot? Thanks.

If it has a dipstick on it, then yes, you can just drop the pan, do all that stuff and fill it up and put the dipstick. A lot of them don’t have dipsticks so make sure it has a dipstick. Because, if it doesn’t, it’s a really involved process. I wouldn’t advise you on trying it. If it does have a dipstick, then yes, you can pour it back through the dipstick hole. If you don’t want to change the transmission fluid yourself, you could enlist a technician from YourMechanic to come to your home or office to service your transmission fluid for you.