Q: Can I turbocharge my car?

Hi, I'm Gigino from Italy.I'd like to know if it's possible to turbocharge my car. Mitsubishi outlander I 2.0 bi-fuel. I have seen many video on you tube and it doesn't look very hard. I've been asked to many machanic in my place if they would be able to do that but I understood that they don't know much about that. It'll be nice if you can suggest me any help.

In order to turbo charge the car you would first have to find a kit that is made for your car. Only a kit made for your car would work since there would be many changes that may cost a lot of money to purchase and have installed. The exhaust and fuel injection system among other systems would need modifications. I would recommend looking into a small supercharger instead. It would need less engine modifications if you can find one for your application. Best of luck!