Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-wtkzzmjs:173:8

Q: The key won't turn the ignition to start the car. Why is this happening?

The key goes in but won't turn to start..car is in park.lights on dash comes on but nothing happens.

A: Hello. If the key will not even make it to ...

Hello. If the key will not even make it to the start position, then I first check to see if the transmission is fully in park. If it is not, then the key will not turn all of the way. If it is in park, then the ignition switch may have failed. This is common on this car. If the key is turning and it is just not cranking, then it may have a low battery or a failing starter. The battery would need to be tested and the circuit may need to be diagnosed to find the issue.

I recommend you have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to determine why the car is not starting and suggest any needed repairs.