Q: got spark, got gas from injectors, cranks but won't start

asked by on February 15, 2018

I have spark and gas and the injectors are pulsing. Cranks but won't start or even try to start. Van shut off driving on the road. RPM gauge doesn't move when I'm trying to start it.

You will need to check to see if there is spark getting to the spark plugs at end of wires. You may need a cap and rotor. If there is spark at plugs and have fuel pressure and injector pulse then only thing left is if engine has compression or not due to jumped timing.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr