Car leaking gas and oil honda 1996 oil accord leaks

Q: Car leaking gas and oil

asked by on February 19, 2016

My car is leaking ags in the back end. It is also leaking motor oil.

Fluid and oil leaks unfortunately will only get worse over time. The main fluids that could be leaking from the rear could be a serious concern for the brake fluid or fuel. Either of these fluids leaking could be potentially dangerous and the fluid leaking should be identified as soon as possible. Oil leaks could be coming from quite a few places but common areas would be the oil pan gasket or the valve cover gasket. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to identify not only what type of fluids your vehicle is leaking but also determine the sources of these leaks to repair the leaks and prevent further damage.