Q: Car clicking and squealing until I push brakes.

My car makes a clicking, squeaking noise that stops when the brakes are applied.

Hello, brakes being one of the most important systems on a car, this should be addressed sooner rather than later. If you’re not sure about inspecting the brakes yourself, you should enlist the aid of a mechanic for a diagnosis of your brake system. When you say the brakes make a squeaking noise, it could be an indicator that is attached to the pad to alert you that brakes are going to be needed. The only way to be sure is to inspect the brakes for wear. When pads are replaced the rotor should be resurfaced. Rotors have a minimum thickness measurement, if after resurfacing they will be under this specification the the rotor will need to be replaced.

3. Car clicking and squealing until I push brakes.