Q: I moved my truck and it started fine. Went to get back in it and it wouldn't start just a faint single click.

Changed starter,starter relay,battery, cleaned all post,checked all fuses.put it in neutral and tried to start it. Still just a single faint click. What else can it be? Everything else works fine

A: You may have a problem in your wires somew...

You may have a problem in your wires somewhere. If you have a wire short it could possibly cause this. However, you may have a faulty part. Look for wires around your starter that may be touching the frame. Is there any arching under the starter when trying to start it? If so you may have the starter hooked up incorrectly. Check you battery again and ensure it has at least 12 volts. Also, something people don't always understand about batteries is, Cold Cranking Amps. CCA's are what starts your car. If all of these are good you may need a new ignition. I had a car that my ignition broke once and it seemed like it was going to start but only clicked. If you find you are needing further assistance with this, certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to properly diagnose the no start issue. I hope this helps and good luck.