Q: Changing rear brake pads

Trying to take out the bolt at the top of the rear brake bracket on the driver side which way do I turn it to take it out

The bolt will always come out counter clockwise.

3. Changing rear brake pads

Q: Bubbles and pressure in the overflow tank

If the coolant level was low due to a leak, such leaks can be found during a leak diagnostic with simple pressure testing. If the cooling system doesn't maintain pressure, and no external leak is visible, coolant could be leaking...

Q: Shaking when brakes are applied

If the dealer has already replaced the front rotors, the problem is likely with the rear being warped. The problem could also be a bad wheel bearing, but my money's on the rear rotors. I suggest you have someone other...

Q: Loud rattling noise

Changing an engine is a big job that involves many little details, and sometimes all of the details don't get completely ironed out. It could be that one or more of the exhaust heat shields was not put back in...