Q: Changing rear brake pads

Trying to take out the bolt at the top of the rear brake bracket on the driver side which way do I turn it to take it out

The bolt will always come out counter clockwise.

3. Changing rear brake pads

Q: 4 amp parasitic drain for a few minutes then nothing for a few minutes then drain again back and forth

This is likely related to radio, anti-theft system, clock and other small powered items that require power while the vehicle is not on. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to perform a series of...

Q: All rotors warped - 2009 Kia Borrego

The braking system must be checked over a little more closely. Warped brake rotors can also be caused by malfunctioning brake calipers that are not releasing a they should. This can be caused by the caliper itself or a blockage...

Q: I have already purchased the front struts I just need them put on. How much will labor cost me?

Hi...if you input your vehicle data (year, make and model) and your location at the strut replacement service page, you will get an exact estimate. You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic...