Q: Changing rear brake pads

asked by on December 04, 2017

Trying to take out the bolt at the top of the rear brake bracket on the driver side which way do I turn it to take it out

The bolt will always come out counter clockwise.

Secure display

Hi, thanks for writing in. This message relates to the Nissans NATS link which operates the audio equipment in the vehicle. This suggests that there is a connection problem with your car and NATS, which is also why the radio...

Help! P0138 came back after I put engine cleaner in my tank and have replaced the entire exhaust system from headers to muffler.

The code P0138 is on for two possible different situations. Either the oxygen sensor has shorted out on the exhaust system or the wiring from the battery to the sensor has a short or break in it. Check the oxygen...

Why do I have no acceleration

Hi There, It sounds like you are describing the symptoms of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the...