Q: Codes P0121, P0221, P2101, P2104, P2110, P2111

P0121, P0221, P2101, P2104, P2110, P2111 These are the codes thrown. Car runs on two cylinders. I've tried replacing ECU, it runs the same and throws a couple different codes. No throttle control at all. New throttle body, new position sensor and new motor. Checked continuity from sensors to ECU and all are present.

A: Here are the codes, what they mean and the ...

Here are the codes, what they mean and the potential causes below each of them. Note that some of them may be related and can cause additional codes to be triggered that may be fixed when one of it's related codes are corrected for.

P0121 - faulty throttle position sensor

P0221 - Also related to throttle position sensor

P2101 - Throttle actuator control motor

P2104 - Throttle actuator control system - Forced idle

P2110 - This relates to a damaged or faulty PCM (main computer)

P2111 - This is related to P2101

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to confirm a diagnosis on the issue and make the necessary repairs or replacements.