Q: How much to replace O2 sensors on 2008 Subaru Tribeca?

Check engine light on, blinking cruise control light and traction control light on. Had the Advance Auto parts guy say the code said "too rich". cleaned the newer MAF and unplugged the battery. lights all went off for now...but is it the O2 sensors? how would that cost on a 2008 Subaru Tribeca?

Hi there. It’s hard to say for sure whether the warning light you’re getting is caused by the O2 sensors themselves. It is very common for the sensors electrical harness to be faulty or the catalytic converter to be worn out that can produce the same error codes. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all stored codes and pinpoint the source of your error. Simply removing battery cables to remove the error lights is not the correct way to diagnose a problem.

3. How much to replace O2 sensors on 2008 Subaru Tribeca?