Q: Car shaking at freeway speeds

My car shakes when at freeway speeds, climbing hills, and when accelerating.

Hello. There are several things that would cause a car to shake when at freeway speeds, climbing hills, and when accelerating. One reason being that one or more of the tires are out of balance. It is also possible that the CV axels are worn. The worst case scenario would be that there is a problem with the transmission. A test drive and inspection of the car’s transmission, tires and axles should be completed in order to determine the cause of this problem. This should be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will help you determine why your car is shaking.