Q: I have a 2011 Chevy Malibu that will crank up but shuts right back off.

My 2011 Chevy Malibu will crank up but shuts right back off. Recent work includes new computer, throttle body, mass airflow censor, transmission. It's in a shop now but he's stumped.

Unfortunately considering all the recent parts that were replaced, any number of things could he causing this issue. The best thing to do would be to request that the mechanic who replaced all the parts to retrace their steps to see if something may have been installed incorrectly.