Q: Headlights not working.

asked by on December 21, 2015

Headlights won't turn on. I replaced the headlight switch, but they still don't work.

Headlight is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, the first thing to check would be the fuse(s) for the headlamps. If the fuses are good, if it’s just the low beam and the hi beams that work ok, I would suspect the multifunction switch. The multifunction switch is your turn signal, hi beam on/off, wiper control lever on the left side . The low beam circuit goes through this switch and when that circuit fails in the switch, the result is no low beams.