Q: How long do it take to replace a car thermostat

Just want to know how long will it take to replace a car thermostat

The time required varies by vehicle year, make, and model. The required time could range from 1/2 hour to literally hours in some unusual designs. For your particular year, make and model, that is a 2002 Protege, it requires about 1 hour to remove and replace the thermostat. If you desire this service, please refer to YourMechanic’s thermostat replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How long do it take to replace a car thermostat